Your Choice Dietitian & Nutrition Support Clinician
Izabela is a clinical dietitian with over 17 years of experience in the nutrition field. She has a wide range of health, medical and surgical nutrition knowledge from a diverse career in 3 continents.
After obtaining her Master Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics from the University of Sydney, Australia in 1998 she has worked as a clinical dietitian in Australia, Singapore and the UK. She is an Accredited Practicing Dietitian of Australia (APD) and Accredited Dietitian of Singapore (ADS) and a Certified Nutrition Support Clinician (USA) since 2009.
In Singapore, Izabela worked previously at the Singapore General Hospital (SGH) for over 4 years and in Changi General Hospital (CGH) for almost 8 years. In her position at CGH she provided nutrition care to patients in both the medical and surgical Intensive Care Units. Eight years as a lead dietitian in nutrition support has given her in-depth experience in managing patients on both enteral and parenteral nutrition. She left the post of Principal Dietitian in Changi General Hospital (CGH) in 2016 to set up her own private practice.
Izabela is also an associate lecturer at SIM University teaching nutrition-related courses since 2014 and a main committee member of the Singapore Nutrition and Dietetic Association (SNDA) since 2016.
Her current areas of interest include nutrition therapy for gastrointestinal disorders, weight management, peri-operative nutrition support and chronic disease management. In her practice she offers realistic and evidence based solutions tailored to the needs of each individual.
Izabela is pleased to offer you the following services:
- Comprehensive nutrition assessment
- Diet analysis
- Body composition analysis
- Resting metabolic rate testing
- Nutrition and lifestyle solutions for weight management
- Nutrition therapy for chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, PCOS and other metabolic disorders
- Nutrition therapy for gastrointestinal conditions such as fatty liver, low FODMAP diet for IBS
- Nutritional optimisation before and after surgery, wound healing
- Nutrition support for malnutrition, cancer, stroke
- Home nutrition support service
StarMed Specialist Centre
12 Farrer Park Station Road
Tel: 6322 6333
3 Mount Elizabeth #12-14
Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery Pte Ltd
6A Napier Road #03-37C
Gleneagles Annex Block
Tel: 6471 0711
Fax: 6475 1489